Search and You Shall Find

Custom Search

Add to G+ Circle

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Nuat Thai Foot Massage Review

It has become a weekly habit or more like an addiction... I tried it once and got hooked right away! It's Nuat Thai's Foot Massage!

I already made a review of Nuat Thai's Body Massage (Read HERE) but this time I want to share their Foot Massage Service.

Thai Foot Massage is said to be therapeutic based on the theory (or is it scientific?) that there are particular points on the soles of feet that corresponds to the other parts of the human body. If you apply the right technique and pressure on these exact points, it claims to improve blood circulation and even heal certain sicknesses. Some say it also improves sleep and even boosts the immune system! It is actually now accepted as an alternative medicine that others call, reflexology.


For me however, it definitely relieves tension especially after a long week of work. So, whether it is curative or not, what I can say is... it is awesomely soothing and relaxing! In fact, it never fails to put me to sleep during my sessions and my BFF who also never fails to accompany me each time, swears... I snore??? Now that information, is absolutely a fabricated "myth" haha!

At Nuat Thai Foot and Body Massage in Valley Fair, Taytay, Rizal, they start by soaking your feet in warm water. Then they have their "patients" lie on reclined  Big Lazy Boy Massage Chairs and put menthol scented hot compress bags on their lower backs and necks. Aside from their bare hands the "therapists" also use tools in applying pressure with oil. Surprisingly, my BFF who is very ticklish does not seem to be affected by it LOL! The session also includes a back massage that is quite a bonus!

I definitely recommend Nuat Thai's Foot Massage! It may not be scientifically proven to heal sicknesses but it sure feels good! My rule of thumb, if it feels right, then it must be! So don't be left behind! Go get yourself the pampering you deserve!

 Happy Feet!











5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips. It gives me more information about foot massage, this post is really helpful. Thanks a lot!
    Deep tissue foot massage

    Thanks!
    ThomasJones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thomas Jones! Thanks for dropping by and reading my post!

      Delete
  2. OSIM finally launched the OSIM u-Divine. This massage tool was first caught peoples eye and advertised last year at the International Technology Expo 2013 in Oklahoma. This device came with many great applications, and known as perfect family chair because this chair can deliver massage closest possible to human touch. Modern design with soft leather cover and versatile option of color made this chair the most aesthetically massage tool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading this post and the info shared.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing my post on FB. I hope you enjoyed your day spa in Mumbai... :)

    ReplyDelete