Search and You Shall Find

Custom Search

Add to G+ Circle

Friday, February 21, 2014

Skin Deep

My graveyard workshift does not allow me to post blogs as often as I would like to so I am checking this mobile blogging app if it would work for me. I will make a separate review for this.

Also, I'm in the middle of conceptualizing and reconstructing my  Facebook Biz Page to use for a new project I have in mind.

Right now, despite of my crazy-ala- jetlagged-schedule, I'm trying to squeeze in and enjoy making short poems and captions for beautiful photo captures of friends who allowed me to "steal their stills" so, expect a series of short photoblogs... and of course, I will showcase some of mine too hahaha (why not! Is there an issue? LOL!) Here's one of the creations by Liriko at Pintura. That's translated as Lyrics and Paints, the new pet project I was talking about, oh babyyy I'm so excited about it... soon I will be making poems and captions for my paintings and I will blog about it in depth by then! Technically however, it should be tagged as Liriko at Potograpiya (Lyrics and Photography), for now... but never mind that hehe. 'Nuff said... here it is! :)





Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment